SuperPole Add On Kits
SuperBar Add On Kit
The SuperBar Add-On Kit is a horizontal bar that uses Pivot & Lock technology. The SuperBar Add-On Kit can only be installed on an existing SuperPole (Standard or Bariatric). If you don't already own a SuperPole and are interesting in purchasing a pole that comes with the SuperBar, check out our SuperPole with Bar (Code: SPB-S).
- Simply lift the horizontal bar to unlock, pivot to next position, and then lower it to lock firmly in place (every 45 degrees)
- SuperBar has an anti-microbial white powder coat finish; latex-free, non-slip, PVC closed foam grip material
- SuperPole with SuperBar supports up to 300lbs: Bariatric model supports up to 450lbs
Angled Ceiling Plate Add On Kit
The Angled Ceiling Plate (ACP) is an attachment that allows the SuperPole to be installed in areas with angled or vaulted ceilings. The ACP attaches to the top of the pole, must be secured to ceiling joists with appropriate fasteners, and is adjustable in angle from 0⁰-45⁰.
- The Angled Ceiling Plate is only compatible with an existing SuperPole (SP-S) or SuperBar (SPB-S).
- The Angled Ceiling Plate allows the SuperPole to be securely installed in areas with vaulted or angled ceilings.
- The Angled Ceiling Plate is adjustable from 0° (Flat Ceiling) to 45° and must be secured to ceiling joists when installed.
SuperTrapeze Add On Kit
The SuperTrapeze Add-On Kit is a over-bed trapeze featuring two offset ladder rungs for improved use of upper body strength and comfort. The SuperTrapeze Add-On Kit can only be installed on an existing SuperPole (Standard, not Bariatric). If you don't already own a SuperPole and are interesting in purchasing a pole that comes with the SuperTrapeze, check out our SuperPole with Trapeze (Code: STP-S).
- SuperTrapeze Add-On Kit should only be purchased for use with an existing SuperPole (SP-S); If you don't own a SuperPole look for the SuperPole with SuperTrapeze (STP-S)
- SuperTrapeze Add-On Kit allows you to add an overbed trapeze to your SuperPole; when not in use, the trapeze handle can store out of the way by hooking it around the SuperPole
- e2 Trapeze handle features an ergonomic offset design with 2 leverage points, making it easier to climb from a lying to seated position in bed; e2 Trapeze handle is 17" wide
- Durable, anti-microbial white powder coat finish (over carbon steel); latex-free, non-slip, PVC closed foam grip material
- SuperPole supports up to 300lbs; e2 Trapeze supports up to 150lbs